luni, 3 noiembrie 2008

Family portrait.

,,When life shows you a hundred reasons to cry , show life a hundred reasons to smile.,,
I have a lot of reasons to cry, a lot of reasons to smile. But life isnt only about lauching and crying. Its a little bit differnent.
What should i do when all the things that i belived in are falling down like a rain full of darkness?
Were should i go when i know that everybody would ignore me and let me die in a coma?
What should i do to let go the pain inside me?
There's no answer . There's no truth in this world.
There's no drug that can save me, there's no spell that could bring me back in time. There's no time. There's no way that i can do things better. Its only me in a big world full of emptyness and lonlyness . Nobody can save me. Nobody would do it . Cuz' all the mistakes i did left a big scar on everyone's personality.
I do have signs on my body . I do have signs of the past. I do have signs of the bad days,good days.
But the signs dont have anything to do with the present we life in.
So..i took my bag, live. The life won't change without me. They wont notice if i left.
Now im gone. Im gone for you my darling. For you mom,for you dad.
Nothing can bring us in the past. We wont repair something that still lays on our body. We can repair our mistakes.
Its our fault.
Bye.
Im gone

Niciun comentariu: